Our Website is offered to users who are 18 years of age or older.
By accessing or using Our Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Us.
If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use Our Website. The item(s) sold are virtual products so there is no shipping involved.
Returns: If you are not happy with our services you may request a refund until 15 days after the first Bamidele Studio Kundalini Yoga session.
About Our Website Our Website is owned by Bamidele Studio (“We”, “Us”, “Our” or “Bamidele Studio”).
Our Website provides products related to Bamidele Studio. About The Site Terms The Site Terms have the same effect as an agreement in writing and govern your use of Our Website. If you do not agree to the Site Terms, you must not use Our Website. We may modify the Site Terms at any time. Your continued use of Our Website after any such changes take effect constitutes your acceptance to such changes.
Each time you visit or log into Our Website, you reaffirm your acceptance of the Site Terms.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Site Terms. The Site Terms may be supplemented by additional terms and conditions applicable to specific areas of Our Website, or to particular content or transactions.
DISCLAIMER FOR WEBSITE, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS & SERVICES
By entering this website or purchasing or using our blog, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, products and/or services, from or related to Laura Borel and Bamidele Studio, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer.
Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use Bamidele Studio or Bamidele Studio Inc.’s website, blog, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, products or services or anything you have purchased or experienced through us or at or through Bamidele Studio (collectively “Website, Programs, Products and Services”).
For Educational and Informational Purposes Only. The information provided at or through Bamidele Studio or contained in our Website, Programs, Products and Services is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. When serving as your Registered Kundalini Yoga Certified Teacher, Mentor in a variety of in-person and online individual and group classes, workshops, events, retreats, one-on-one private instruction, and/or yoga teacher training/certification programs, whether at Bamidele Studio, online or otherwise, you acknowledge that I am supporting you in my role exclusively as a Registered Kundalini Yoga Certified Teacher, and Mentor.
Not Medical, Mental Health, or Religious Advice. The information provided at or through Bamidele Studio or contained in our Website, Programs, Products and Services is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own Medical Provider (including doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, or allied health professional), Mental Health Provider (including psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker), registered dietitian or licensed nutritionist, or member of the clergy. We are not providing medical advice, mental health advice, or religious advice in any way.
Not Holding Self Out. In this capacity as a Registered Kundalini Yoga Certified Teacher, and Mentor, I am not holding myself out to be a Medical Provider (including doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant or allied health professional), Mental Health Provider (including psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker), registered dietician or licensed nutritionist, or member of the clergy. I am not providing health care, medical or nutritional therapy services or attempting to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. Rather, I serve as a Registered Kundalni Yoga Certified Teacher, educator, mentor and guide who helps you reach your own state of health and well-being through implementing incremental, positive, healthy, sustainable lifestyle changes.
Consult Your Physician or Health Care Provider. My intent is NOT to replace any relationship that exists, or should exist, between you and your Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. Always seek the advice of your doctor/physician, nurse practitioner, physician’s assistant, Mental Health Provider, or another health care professional regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health situation, including but not limited to physical or mental health issues such as possible or actual pregnancy, inflammatory joint conditions, prior or existing injury, chronic pain, diabetes, high blood pressure, or any medications you are currently taking. We advise you to speak with your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider before implementing any suggestions obtained by or through Bamidele Studio or from our Website, Programs, Products and Services including but not limited to in person or online individual or group programs, yoga classes, meditation or deep breathing exercises, polarity therapy, positional therapy, belief closet process sessions, restorative & prenatal yoga series & other special classes. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on this website or received from us. Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider promptly.
Your Full Disclosure to Us. You agree to fully disclose to us in writing any specific health situation and physical or mental health issues including but not limited to possible or actual pregnancy, inflammatory joint conditions, prior or existing injury, chronic pain, diabetes, high blood pressure, or any medications, herbs or supplements you are currently taking prior to the start of using Bamidele Studio or any aspect of our Website, Programs, Products or Services, whether provided by us or affiliated with us.
Not Evaluated by the FDA. The information contained on this website or provided through our Website, Programs, Products and Services has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, or to be considered medical, psychological, or religious advice.
Personal Responsibility. We aim to accurately represent the information provided by or through Bamidele Studio or through our Website, Programs, Products and Services. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using Bamidele Studio and our Website, Programs, Products and Services, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (where applicable), for all decisions now and in the future.
No Guarantees. Our role is to support and assist you in reaching your own well-being and healthy lifestyle goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s health and wellness success depends on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation and actions. As with any healthy lifestyle or fitness-related program, product or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your physical body, energetic body, body chemistry, daily demands, energy expenditure, stage of life, individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, range of motion, expertise, and level of commitment.
Testimonials. We present real world experiences, testimonials, and insights about other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our program, product and/or service capabilities, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our programs, products and/or services. Each of these unique stories, and any and all results reported in these stories by our clients, are the culmination of numerous variables, some of which we cannot control.
Assumption of Risk. There are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of Bamidele Studio or our Website, Programs, Products and Services that cannot be foreseen that can influence or reduce results. We are not responsible for your personal choices or actions before, during or after use of Bamidele Studio and/or our Website, Programs, Products and Services. You understand that any mention of any suggestion or recommendation is to be taken at your own risk, with no liability on our part, recognizing that there is a rare chance that illness, injury or even death could result. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided by us through any means whatsoever. Your use, or non-use, of this information is at your own risk, and you absolve us of any liability or loss that you, or your family or children (if applicable) or any other person, may incur from your or their use or non-use of the information provided.
No Liability. We do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, or death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, or otherwise, due to any act or default of anyone or any business, whether staff, owners, agents or anyone else otherwise affiliated with Bamidele Studio Inc., who is engaged in rendering programs, products or services, or in carrying out in-person or online individual and group classes, workshops, events, retreats, one-on-one private instruction, and/or yoga teacher training/certification programs in any location whether at Bamidele Studio, online or otherwise, including but not limited to, or any spa, hotel, resort, private home, company/business, non-profit organization, or outdoor setting. In the event that you use the information provided through Bamidele Studio and/or our Website, Program, Products and Services by us or affiliated with us, we assume no responsibility.
Every Effort. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information shared through Bamidele Studio or on or through our Website, Programs, Products and Services, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We are not responsible for the views, opinions, or accuracy of facts referenced in Bamidele Studio or our Website, Programs, Products and Services or those of any other individual or company affiliated with us in any way. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of scientific research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
Release of Claims. We will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the information, products or materials that you request or receive through Bamidele Studio and/or on or through our Website, Programs, Products and Services. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on Bamidele Studio and/or this Website, Programs, Products and Services, or on those affiliated with us in any way; including, without limitation, for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, or death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
No Warranties. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF BAMIDELE STUDIO AND THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICE INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
External Links. Reference or links in our Website, Programs, Products or Services, or at Bamidele Studio, to any other individual’s, business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, products or services do not constitute our formal endorsement. We are sharing information for your own self-help only. We are not responsible for the website content, blogs, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, products and/or services of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in our Website, Programs, Products or Services.
Implicit Agreement. By using Bamidele Studio and/or our Website, Programs, Products and Services you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the above disclaimer.
Questions. If you have any questions about this disclaimer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms and Conditions
- We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Website or Terminate Your Use: We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Our Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of Our Website or if for any reason all or any part of Our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to Our Website for any reason, and to take any other actions that We, in Our sole discretion, believe to be in the interest of Our company and of Our users as a whole with respect to access and use of Our Website.
You may use Our Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Site Terms. You agree not to use Our Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards specified in Section 3(c) below and any other content standards We may specify from time to time on Our Website.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without Our prior written consent, or any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam.”
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Us, any of Our employees or other service providers, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Our Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Us or users of Our Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Our Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Our Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access Our Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Our Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Our Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without Our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of Our Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of Our Website, the server on which Our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to Our Website.
- Attack Our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Our Website.
- We Have All Rights In Our Website and Content; You Grant Us Certain Rights When You Submit Content to Us :
(a) Our Website (including all text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content contained on Our Website) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries, and we (subject to the rights of Our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. All individual articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements comprising Our Website are also copyrighted works, and we (subject to the rights of Our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) own or have all rights therein. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on Our Website.
YOU MAY ACCESS AND USE OUR WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE ONLY FOR YOUR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. YOU MUST NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, DISTRIBUTE, MODIFY, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, PUBLICLY DISPLAY, PUBLICLY PERFORM, REPUBLISH, BROADCAST, DOWNLOAD, STORE OR TRANSMIT ANY OF THE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of Our Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If We provide desktop, mobile or other applications or content for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided, that you agree to be bound by Our end user license agreement or additional terms applicable to such applications and content.
- If We provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from Our Website.
- Extract from Our Website any illustrations, photographs, video, audio, text or other elements, sequences or any graphics for use separately from Our Website or for incorporation into other content, in whole or in part.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from Our Website.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of Our Website in breach of these Site Terms, your right to use Our Website will cease immediately and you must, at Our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to Our Website or any content on Our Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Us. Any use of Our Website not expressly permitted by these Site Terms is a breach of these Site Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Our name and logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Bamidele Studio or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without Our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on Our Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
(b) By posting or submitting content on or to Our Website, you grant Us, and Our affiliates, agents and third party contractors a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, nonexclusive and sublicensible right and license to display, broadcast or publish such content on Our Website, related sites and social media and in any affiliated publications, whether online, in print or via other media or technologies (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content in any lawful manner and for any lawful purpose, including commercial, promotional and marketing purposes. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR SHARING OR POSTING ANY PERSONAL OR OTHER INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE. You may not post content intended to provide professional advice, including the provision of medical advice, or advertising of any kind.
(c) The following content standards apply you posts or submissions of content on or to Our Website. All of such posts and submissions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, your posts and submissions on or to Our Website must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising other than with Our express prior written permission.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- You Have Rights if You Believe Your Copyright is Being Infringed: We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Our Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from Our Website by submitting written notification to Our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on Our Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Apdo. 27 – 10108. San José, Costa Rica
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on Our Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
- We are Not Responsible For and Do Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions Expressed by Our Third Party Content Contributors : Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers or users who contribute content via any forum, response Q&A platform or otherwise on Our Website) are theirs alone, not opinions of Bamidele Studio. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed.
- You Will Be Responsible for Any Harm We Suffer as a Result of Your Violation of These Site Terms or Any Breach by You of Your Representations and Warranties : You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bamidele Studio and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Site Terms or any breach by you of your representations and warranties hereunder. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section 6. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- Your Use of Our Website is Subject to Certain Disclaimers: OUR WEBSITE IS AVAILABLE “AS IS.” WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE NEWS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR GOODS THAT ARE AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, NOR DO WE ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED ON OUR WEBSITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON OUR WEBSITE. ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES” OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO OUR WEBSITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR WEBSITE DO NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. IF YOU RELY ON OUR WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES OR OTHER INFORMATION CREATED BY US OR BY THIRD-PARTIES. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE IS OBTAINED, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, SUCH CONTENT IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE. INFORMATION CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON OUR WEBSITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY US AND REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT OUR WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT WE PROVIDE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- We are Not Responsible for Linked Sites: We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to from Our Website. Because We have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external services, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services.
- We May be Legally Compelled to Disclose Certain Information: You agree that in the event we receive a subpoena issued by a court or from a law enforcement or government agency, we shall comply with such subpoenas without your consent or prior notice to you and may disclose your IP address, username, name, IP location or other information in response thereto.
- Our Liability to You is Limited: Bamidele Studio and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to Our Website , or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in Our Website (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of these Site Terms). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of Our Website. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You Will Transact with Us Electronically: You agree to transact with us electronically. This means that if you wish to transact or communicate with Us, you agree to do so by electronic means. You authorize us to send you important notices about Our Website and any pending transactions to an email address you provide to us. It is your duty to keep the email address you have provided to US up to date and to ensure that emails we send you are not filtered or stopped by spam filters or other types of email blocking functionalities.
- You Are Responsible for Your Own Access: You are responsible for obtaining at your own expense all equipment and services needed to access and use Our Website and the Online Courses, including all devices, Internet browsers and Internet access. If you access Our Website, a Website application or an Online Course through a mobile or wireless device, you are responsible for all fees that your carrier may charge you for data, text messaging and other wireless access or communications services.
- You May Not Share Your Username and Password: In the event you are provided with a user name and password to access any part of Our Website, you agree not share, give or sell your password or username to any other person or entity and to take reasonable action to protect your password. Excessive viewings or logins by you may be construed by Us as fraudulent use of services, which will result in the immediate cancellation of your access to paid content without refund. You agree to (a) immediately notify us (by e-mail to email@example.com) of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph. We reserve the right to cancel your access to any paid content if we believe your username and/or password has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at Our discretion.
- You Need to Bring any Action Against Us Within One Year: You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to Our Website, your use of Our Website or these Site Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- You Must Abide by Applicable International Laws: Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Last Updated: February 16, 2020